COLUMBIA CITY — Final details are now in place for the Whitley County Chamber of Commerce & Visitor’s Center’s 2017 EXPO this Saturday, March 11 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Indian Springs Middle School in Columbia City.
In addition to more than 70 booths, featuring great local businesses, services, nonprofit organizations and local artisans, a great schedule of entertainment has been planned as well, including:
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Art in the Alley at the Whitley County EXPO: peruse an assortment of artisan booths featuring handmade jewelry, artwork, pottery and more.
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. — Artist Michael Lude will be drawing portraits at his booth throughout the day.
• 9 to 10 a.m. — Emil Harris with jazz piano.
• 10 to 11 a.m. — Detective Chip Stephenson of the Columbia City Police Department will provide an informative discussion for parents and adolescents about social media.
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. — Get ready for some high energy dance performances with Dance Til U Drop!
• 1 p.m. — Visit and learn with Louie the Lightning Bug, sponsored by Northeastern REMC
• 1 to 3 p.m. — Keith Roman with acoustic guitar.
Business and nonprofit vendors include:
Rabb Water Systems, DeMoney-Grimes Funeral Home, Andy’s Car Wash, Miller’s Health Systems, United Way of Whitley County, Blue River Digital, Passages, Inc., The Post & Mail, Agnes & Dora Clothing by Heather and Tracy, Western & Southern Life, Caliber Home Loans: James Prentice, Bowen Center, Purdue Extension — Whitley County, Mayor Ryan Daniel, Indiana Physical Therapy, Everdry of Northern Indiana, Columbia City Police Department, Whitley County Sheriff’s Department, Northeastern REMC, Renaissance Village, Century 21 Bradley: Tim Tower, Ruoff Home Mortgage, Peabody Public Library, Parkview Health, Orizon Real Estate, Daniel Menu & Party Consulting, Bruno’s BBQ & Catering, Humane Society of Whitley County, The Impact Center Food Pantry, The Center for Whitley County Youth, Indiana Tech: College of Professional Studies, South Whitley Community Public Library, Camp Whitley, Whitley County Literacy Council, Whitley County Family YMCA, Youth for Christ of Northern Indiana, Huntington University, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana, Right to Life of Central Indiana, MD Wise, Whitley County Farmer’s Market, Brightpoint, Artist Michael Lude, Old World Fudge, Purdue Extension: Master Gardeners, Whitley County 4-H, Thrivent Financial: Erick Keirn, Summit Hearing Solutions, Key Exteriors and Minear Real Estate.
Admission is free and convenient. Free parking is available.
For more information about the Whitley County Chamber of Commerce & Visitor’s Center, visit whitleychamber.com.