COLUMBIA CITY — Enjoy beautiful scenery and assist a local organization that is responsible for many of the beautiful landscapes in the county by attending a fundraiser Saturday.
The annual Whitley County Master Gardeners Garden Walk is Saturday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., this year located in the Columbia City area. Eight gardens will be featured in the Garden Walk. Through Friday, tickets may be purchased for $8 each from the Purdue Extension-Whitley County office, Whitley County Historical Museum, Whitley County Humane Shelter or from a Master Gardener.
On the day of the event, tickets may be purchased for $10 each, from any garden in the walk.
Gardens featured this year are:
• Garden 1: Jay and Helen Hallead, 1111 Fawn Court
• Garden 2: Jason and Jacque Orr, 909 Dogwood Drive
• Garden 3: Whitley County Humane Society, 951 S. Line St.
• Garden 4: Rose and Roger Tucker, 334 N. Line St.
• Garden 5: Kellie Woll, 332 N. Chauncey St.
• Garden 6: Whitley County Historical Museum, 108 W. Jefferson St.
• Garden 7: Vince and Deb Judy, 109 E. Jefferson St.
• Garden 8: Alan and Jan Boggs, 20 Grove Park Drive
En Plein Air artists will be in each garden creating artwork.